Virtual Conference: January 25-27, 2023
The IIRP World Conference – Inviting Collective Energy will be held online for the second time in the IIRP’s two decades of world events. Bringing together thought leaders and restorative practitioners from around the globe, the virtual world offers us incredible opportunities for more international, inclusive, and accessible participation.
We will provide a rich collection of:
- On-demand videos from a diverse array of restorative practices experts
- Engagement breakout sessions
- Music and art
- Exciting live panels to explore how to ignite social change in communities, education, and workplaces
Join us in this invitation to share the collective energy of igniting social change.
Registration will open on October 18, 2022!
Keep an eye on your inbox for information regarding early registration.
Be Part of the Conference!
We invite you to be part of the collective energy and submit your proposal to create a 15-minute video presentation that will be featured as on-demand content in our World Conference Library. On-demand content will be available to attendees throughout the conference and for several weeks after the conference has concluded. After that, you may continue to use your video as you desire.
You will be asked to create a login username and password. Once you have created your profile, you may use this login information to keep track of the status of your proposal.
Proposals are due by September 15, 2022 and will go through a highly selective process. You will hear back from us with a decision regarding your proposal by September 30.
If you have interest in sharing your original research through a poster, submission information will be coming soon.
Each year, the IIRP convenes scholars and practitioners to share ideas, learn from one another, and push us forward in our thinking and understanding. In addition to collecting and sharing presentations, the collaboration and relationships developed at these events fuel the restorative movement.
Apply your Conference Experience Toward Graduate Coursework
Past World Conferences and Symposia
Click a link below to view information and papers from past conferences:
- 2022: Pathways to Social Change (virtual conference)
- 2020: Mexico City, Mexico
- 2019: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2019: Symposium: Advancing Community Well-Being Through Restorative Practices
- 2019: Kortrijk, Belgium
- 2018: Detroit, Michigan, USA
- 2018: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2017: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2017: Symposium: A Restorative Journey: Transforming Relational Harm
- 2017: Dublin, Ireland
- 2016: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2016: San José, Costa Rica
- 2015: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2015: Symposium: Integrating School Climate Reform Efforts
- 2015: Budapest, Hungary
- 2014: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2013: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2012: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2011: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- 2010: Hull, England, UK
- 2009: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2008: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2007: Budapest, Hungary
- 2006: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2005: Manchester, England, UK
- 2005: Sydney, New South Wales Australia
- 2004: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 2003: Veldhoven, Netherlands
- 2002: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- 2000: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 1999: Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 1998: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA