Registration is easy.
When you are ready to register for your first course, your next steps are:
- Create a Student Portal.
- Complete an application for one of our programs.
- Once accepted to the program, register for the course in your Student Portal.
- Phone (610) 457-1917
- Schedule a time to talk
Start with a fully online or blended course.
Fully online course options include:
- RP 504 Foundations of Restorative Practices
- RP 506 Restorative Practices: The Promise and the Challenge
- RP 525 Restorative Practices in Action*
- RP 556 Restorative Practices for Community Health and Well-Being*
* This course has prerequisites.
Blended courses options include:
- RP 500 Basic Restorative Practices
- RP 532 Aggression Replacement Training®: Behavioral Interventions that Work
- RP 541 IIRP World Conference
View all course offerings.
Blended courses consist of professional development (in person or online) followed by online graduate instruction.
Depending on the timing of the professional development event, the graduate instruction sometimes occurs during a subsequent term.
- Pay attention to the timing. You must have attended the event prior to the start of the graduate course.
Then - Register for the associated course in your Student Portal.
- Call Student Services if you need support.