The students that come to the IIRP Graduate School are:
- motivated by a sense of justice to create a more fair and participatory world.
- determined to learn how to manage conflict and foster respect and empathy.
- eager to engage individuals to have voice in decisions that impact them.
- hungry to foster responsibility and learn how to hold people accountable for their actions.
Enrollment growth reflects the widening recognition of the effectiveness and applicability of restorative practices in a wide range of areas, from education and justice to social work and organizational leadership.
Academic Year 2022-2023
- Total enrollment: 442
- Master of Science graduates: 37
- Graduate Certificates recipients: 28
In 2022-2023, the IIRP served adult learners in forty-nine U.S. states & Washington, D.C., eight Canadian provinces, and twenty-six other countries.