The employment marketplace is more competitive than ever. In order to attract and retain employees, management and leadership need a strong relational approach that builds social capital and a strong sense of workplace satisfaction. When employees feel valued and engaged, they enthusiastically devote their time and energy to an organization's success. This leads to improved efficiency and productivity, and can bolster the bottom line.
The IIRP Graduate School has been developing approaches for fostering positive workplace culture and community for decades. With a focus on working intensively with leadership, we help your organization develop relational skills across all levels of employment.
The IIRP's organization-wide consulting services provide an equitable and human approach to employee engagement. The skills and knowledge acquired can be replicated and sustained by leadership. Outcomes include:
- Improved relationships, communication, and trust.
- Practical processes to improve meetings and decision making.
- Improved collaboration across stakeholder groups.
- Establishing practices for building and maintaining positive relationships between management and employees.
- Improved relationships with the public and communities.
Our consulting services are customized to meet your unique needs. Offerings include:
- Focus groups
- Stakeholder summits
- Targeted professional development
- Leadership coaching
- Data collection and analysis
Please contact us to learn more.