Restorative Works — the IIRP's annual magazine — shows how our students, alumni, faculty and partners are catalysts for the kind of change we need now. By strengthening relationships and community, they are helping people across cultures stand together, discover their power and create positive change. We hope their stories will inspire you and give you hope for the future.
In this issue:
- Hope and Courage — IIRP President John W. Bailie, Ph.D.
- Alumni and Students Making an Impact
- The Power of Listening
- IIRP Study Explores Restorative Practices in Higher Education
- Justice and Education with Restorative Vision
- 2020 Impact Scholarship Recipient
- IIRP Model Programs Adapt to the COVID-19 Environment
- and more...
Download past editions of Restorative Works Magazine