Restorative Works — the IIRP's annual magazine — shows how our students, alumni, faculty and partners have become catalysts for the kind of change we need now. They are helping adults and children in diverse communities stand together, discover their power and create positive change. We hope their stories will inspire you and give you hope for the future.
In this issue:
- Basic Concepts Shape our Culture — IIRP President John W. Bailie, Ph.D.
- Alumni Creating Positive Change
- Faculty Focus on Marginalized Individuals
- Strengthening the Spirit of Community in Detroit
- Mending Racial Tensions
- Collaborating for Equity in Education
- Ending Gang Violence
- Keeping Families Together
- Easing Insecurity and Conflict in Nicaragua
- and much more...
Download past editions of Restorative Works Magazine