Restorative Works — the IIRP's annual magazine — shows how our students, alumni, faculty and partners are catalysts for the kind of change we need now. By strengthening relationships and community, they are helping people across cultures stand together, discover their power and create positive change. We hope their stories will inspire you and give you hope for the future.
In this issue:
- A Vision for the Future
- New Thesis Option Expands Our Research Capacity
- Alumni and Students Make a Global Impact
- Ongoing Higher Education Learning Collaborative Inspires Innovation
- New Consulting Division Improves Workplace Cultures
- Helping Educators Challenge Racism
- 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- IIRP Model Programs Provide Space for Change
- and more...
Download past editions of Restorative Works Magazine