|IIRP Graduate School
APA Writing Guide (PDF)
|Faculty Login | Student Login | Search Guide||Search the IIRP
About the Library
The IIRP Graduate School maintains an academic social science research library whose scope comprises all aspects of restorative practices, including related areas of education, psychology, criminology, social services, conflict resolution, statistics, management and human resources.
The Library’s collection includes:
- Conference proceedings
- Government, institutional and corporate reports & grey literature
- Audiovisual materials
The Library supports the Graduate School’s blended curriculum by maintaining both a physical research collection and gateway access to digital scholarly content. We provide knowledge support for IIRP program initiatives, faculty and guest scholar research, and student coursework.
The Library serves the IIRP Graduate School’s faculty, students and staff; we are happy to accommodate external researchers as resources permit.
Borrowing policy: Borrowing Library materials is restricted to Bethlehem-based IIRP faculty and staff. Others may use books and other library items on-site at our Bethlehem campus office. Digital materials can be downloaded through the online library catalog.
COVID-19 Library services alert (Updated April 27, 2020)
- Read the latest updates from the IIRP regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Reference and consultation services: The Librarian and other IIRP faculty and staff are available via email, telephone, and Zoom for remote reference, consultation and assistance. Librarian services are available Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- Research databases, online journals, public catalog, & digital resources: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Interlibrary loan requests: Items that can be obtained from digital collections will continue to be processed as usual. Requests for journal articles or book chapters that are not available electronically cannot be fulfilled at the present time.
- Physical library collection (books, reports, and other materials at our Bethlehem campus): Unavailable until further notice.
COVID-19 / Coronavirus information resources
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) | U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 research resources (Penn State College of Medicine)
- Responding to COVID-19 in Pennsylvania (Commonwealth of Pennsylvania)
- MedlinePlus (U.S. National Library of Medicine)