|IIRP Graduate School
APA Writing Guide (PDF)
- Search Guide -
About the Library
The IIRP Graduate School maintains an academic social science research library whose scope comprises all aspects of restorative practices, including related areas of education, psychology, criminology, social services, conflict resolution, statistics, management and human resources.
The Library’s collection includes:
- Online research databases
- Conference proceedings
- Government, institutional and corporate reports; grey literature
- Audiovisual materials
The Library supports the Graduate School’s blended curriculum by maintaining both a physical research collection and gateway access to digital scholarly content. We provide knowledge support for IIRP program initiatives, faculty and guest scholar research, and student coursework.
The Library serves the IIRP Graduate School’s faculty, students and staff; we are happy to accommodate external researchers as resources permit.
Borrowing policy: Borrowing printed Library materials is restricted to Bethlehem-based IIRP faculty and staff. Digital materials can be downloaded through the online library catalog.
Holiday schedule - Summer, 2022 term
The Library will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Monday, June 20 (Juneteenth observed)
- Monday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5 (Labor Day)
COVID-19 Library services alert (Updated May 18, 2022)
- Reference and consultation services: The Librarian is available via email, telephone, and Zoom for remote assistance. Librarian services are available Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- Research databases, online journals, public catalog, & digital resources: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Interlibrary loan requests: Items that can be obtained from digital collections continue to be processed as usual. Fulfillment of requests for content that is not available electronically may take slightly longer than normal due to limited access to some source materials.
- COVID-19 / coronavirus information resources (including vaccines)