Search the catalog of holdings of the IIRP Graduate School in-house Library at our Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, campus.
Materials are organized according to the Library of Congress classification system.
Books and reports available online are indicated with links to external content sites. Catalog entries marked OCLC are linked to OCLC WorldCat, which helps you find libraries in your area that have those items. Search WorldCat by zip code, city or country.
Borrowing of printed library materials is restricted to Bethlehem-based IIRP faculty and staff. Others may use books and other library items on-site at our Bethlehem campus office.
Some materials (books, reports, government publications, etc.) are available online; they are indicated with [Electronic resource] in the title, as well as a Download icon. Library catalog records for these items contain URLs for download links.
To search for e-books in the catalog, choose Location from the drop-down list of search fields (after Author, Title, Publisher, etc.), then select Electronic book.
Some digital books are available to borrow and read from the the Internet Archive's eBooks and Texts collections (https://archive.org/details/texts). Older, public domain (pre-1925) titles are free to read online and/or download; modern books are available to borrow for two weeks from the Internet Archive's Open Library and National Emergency Library with a free archive.org account. Availability of individual titles may be limited, depending on reader demand. Adobe Digital Editions eReader (a free app) is required to download some titles.
- Borrowing from the Internet Archive Lending Library - a Basic Guide | Open Library book borrowing and Adobe Digital Editions FAQ
Serial holdings (journals, magazines & newspapers)
- Contemporary Justice Review: Issues in Criminal, Social and Restorative Justice 2002-present (Taylor & Francis) | Login
- International Journal of Restorative Justice (IJRJ) 2018-present (Eleven International Publishing) | Login
- Restorative Justice: An International Journal 2013-2017 (Taylor & Francis) | Login
- RSF: The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences 2015-present (Project Muse) | Open Access; no login required
- List of print serial titles available at the IIRP Graduate School in-house Library at our Bethlehem campus.
Single copies of journal articles for individual use can be provided upon request. The use of photocopies and other reproductions of published material is governed by copyright laws of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code).