Search the catalog of holdings of the IIRP Graduate School in-house Library at our Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, campus.
Materials are organized according to the Library of Congress classification system.
Books and reports available online are indicated with links to external content sites. Catalog entries marked OCLC are linked to OCLC WorldCat, which helps you find libraries in your area that own those items. Search WorldCat by zip code, city or country.
Some materials (books, reports, government publications, etc.) are available online; they are indicated with [Electronic resource] in the title, as well as a Download icon. Library catalog records for these items contain URLs for download links.
To search for e-books and other digital content in the catalog, find Select field (beneath Author, Title and Word(s), scroll down and choose Location in the drop-down list (after Author, Title, Publisher, Year, etc.), select Electronic book, then click the blue Search button. Click on a desired title; once in its catalog record, click the download link or icon to access the content at its external host site. |
Some digital books are available to borrow and read from the Internet Archive's Open Library and Books to Borrow collections with a free archive.org account. Older public domain (pre-1925) titles are free to read online and/or download. Modern books are available to borrow for up to two weeks. One person at a time may borrow books from these collections, so availability of individual titles may be limited, depending on reader demand. Adobe Digital Editions eReader (a free app) is required to download some titles.
- Borrowing from the Internet Archive Lending Library - a Basic Guide | Open Library book borrowing and Adobe Digital Editions FAQ
Serial holdings (journals, magazines & newspapers)
- Contemporary Justice Review: Issues in Criminal, Social and Restorative Justice 2002-present (Taylor & Francis) | Login
- International Journal of Restorative Justice (IJRJ) 2018-present (Eleven International Publishing) | Login
- Restorative Justice: An International Journal 2013-2017 (Taylor & Francis) | Login
- RSF: The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences 2015-present (Project Muse) | Open Access; no login required
- List of print serial titles available at the IIRP Graduate School in-house Library at our Bethlehem campus.
Single copies of journal articles for individual use can be provided upon request. The use of photocopies and other reproductions of published material is governed by copyright laws of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code).