Quick guide on making school climate improvements (U.S. Department of Education)
- Download the free guide and school climate surveys.
Fostering healthy relationships and promoting positive discipline in schools (Schott Foundation's National Opportunity to Learn Campaign)
- Download a free restorative practices guide and visit the Opportunity to Learn website. This toolkit was developed in partnership with the Advancement Project, the American Federation of Teachers and the National Education Association.
How can we fix school discipline toolkit (Fix School Discipline)
- Visit the Fix School Discipline website and download resources for educators and the community, as well as the mini toolkit.
- The Model School Climate LCAP (Local Control and Accountability Plan) helps California school districts meet requirements to reduce suspensions and improve school climate, and provides guidance on integrating various school climate reform efforts, including restorative practices.
Restorative practice resource project (Restorative Practice Consortium)
- Download the 255-page guide by a coalition of eductors from school districts across Ontario, Canada, many trained by IIRP Canada. The introduction to the report emphasizes the indigenous roots of restorative practices.
Toolkit for transformation (Transforming School Discipline Collaborative - TSDC)
- TSDC has created a toolkit with a range of resources, from implementation guides to model discipline codes, to ensure that Illinois schools are safe and supportive for all students.