If you need to obtain a copy of your official IIRP Graduate School transcript, you may request paper and electronic copies from the National Student Clearinghouse at no charge for normal processing. Any fees incurred for expedited delivery service will be at your expense.
The link below will direct you to a form at the National Student Clearinghouse website. Please complete the request form in its entirety to avoid processing delays. We are unable to honor transcript requests over the phone or via email as your electronic signature is required on the request form.
Request a Transcript
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) ordering service.
- Log in using your existing National Student Clearinghouse account or create a new National Student Clearinghouse account.
- Complete each step of the order form.
- Note: You will be given the option to delay the processing of your transcript order until final grades are posted, or until certificates or degrees are conferred for the current term.
- If you have a form or document that must accompany your transcript, you must upload that document during the ordering process. It may be in one of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, cdr, ai, pdf, tif, tiff, bmp, zip, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, txt, xml. If you need the document to be filled out along with the transcript, note that you must request a paper transcript.
All transcript requests will be fulfilled within three to five business days. If there are any complications, Student Services staff will contact you directly by email.
Students may view and print unofficial IIRP Graduate School transcripts through their Student Portal under My Courses, then View Academic Record.
You will receive an email notification when your transcript is processed. You must retrieve your electronic transcript from the emailed link from NSC within 20 days.
Prior to submitting an order, please verify that the recipient can accept electronic PDF transcripts from studentclearinghouse.org. If a paper transcript is also needed, you must place a separate order.
To ensure your request will be processed:
In order to fulfill a transcript request, Student Services must have an official undergraduate transcript on file for you. You may have a transcript sent directly from the undergraduate institution to:
- IIRP, 531 Main St., Bethlehem, PA 18018-5837
Circumstances that will cause a delay in receipt of transcripts include:
- A financial hold.
- Incomplete information on the request form.
- An official undergraduate transcript is not on file at the IIRP.