Cultivate change and improve well-being across your higher education setting.
We recognize that every campus is unique. In-person, off-campus and virtual academic life is vast and diverse. Encouraging deeper relationships between individuals and promoting social connections within the campus community strengthens equity, belonging, and collective efficacy. This leads to happier, healthier, and more productive campus communities.
In this professional development event, you will learn ways to foster and facilitate engagement and build positive relationships, whatever your sphere of influence on campus. This event is applicable to all members of the higher education community, including academic affairs, student life, faculty, staff, and students.
- Describe restorative practices concepts and principles.
- Describe how restorative practices can improve leadership and interpersonal influence.
- Reflect on your relational culture, professional practice and interpersonal influence.
- Identify areas for improvement in professional practice and interpersonal influence.
- Demonstrate the restorative practices continuum.
This online event is interactive with participant engagement highly encouraged throughout. Led by an experienced IIRP instructor, you will learn and practice restorative concepts over two 4.5-hour days from 12:30 – 5:00pm EST.
All events require pre-registration to attend. If you require a purchase order, processing can take up to ten business days. Please allow for that in your planning and event date selection.
Event capacities are limited, and seats are reserved as payments are received. Credit card payments will expedite your registration process. If you require the use of a purchase order:
- Once received, a link to register for the event will be sent to you.
- Complete the registration form. An email confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your form.