Cultivate change and improve well-being across your higher education setting.
We recognize that every campus is unique. In-person, off-campus and virtual academic life is vast and diverse. Encouraging deeper relationships between individuals and promoting social connections within the campus community strengthens equity, belonging, and collective efficacy. This leads to happier, healthier, and more productive campus communities.
In this professional development event, you will learn ways to foster and facilitate engagement and build positive relationships, whatever your sphere of influence on campus. This event is applicable to all members of the higher education community, including academic affairs, student life, faculty, staff, and students.
- Describe restorative practices concepts and principles.
- Describe how restorative practices can improve leadership and interpersonal influence.
- Reflect on your relational culture, professional practice and interpersonal influence.
- Identify areas for improvement in professional practice and interpersonal influence.
- Demonstrate the restorative practices continuum.
The Reimagining Campus Community with Restorative Practices in-person event is interactive and led by an experienced IIRP instructor over two six-hour days from 8:00am – 4:30pm EST. No prework is required.
Find Upcoming Events by Event Title