Restorative Works Magazine
Restorative Works — the IIRP's annual magazine — shares positive stories about people all over the world working to realize the power of restorative practices to enhance our relationships and emotional well-being. From IIRP faculty, alumni, students and licensed trainers, to teachers, criminal justice, social service and workplace professionals and young people — all are effectively building community and resolving conflict constructively. We hope their stories will inspire you and give you hope for our future.
In this issue:
- Community makes life meaningful — IIRP President John W. Bailie, Ph.D.
- Modeling 21st Century Higher Education — IIRP alumni stand, believe and contribute
- Innovation Improves Education — Pittsburgh schools benefit from rigorous research
- Challenging Bias — How communities can help black girls obtain the education they deserve
- Toward A Restorative City — Detroit’s whole-neighborhood approach
- Giving Children Voice — Understanding needs of refugees
- International Initiatives — Expanding a worldwide movement
- Inclusion and Collaboration — Social problems rely on relational solutions
- and much more…
Download past editions of Restorative Works Magazine