This training is held over 2 days, 4.5 hours per session.
It is a blended learning experience.
- There will be synchronous, live Zoom video conference sessions during both days of this training. You can find the Zoom link for each day in your event registration confirmation email.
- There is some preparation work that needs to be completed before each of the two live Zoom sessions.
Preparation before the event
Preparation for this training includes:
- Download all training materials.
- Watch the videos and read the corresponding book pages.
- There are reflection questions you can use to guide your learning.
More detailed instructions are located in the Preparation sections of this page.
Participants are required to complete all of the online work within the time frame of the event.
Participants are required to attend both of the live Zoom meetings in their entirety.
You will have access to the training materials for at least one week after this training experience concludes. If you would like to keep any of the materials for reference, it is your responsibility to download those materials before access is closed.
You will need the following equipment or software:
- A computer or other device with video and audio capabilities
- A headset or speakers, webcam, and microphone
- The ability to connect to
The following technical skills are expected in this online training:
- Using Zoom, a video conferencing program
- Using email with attachments
- Downloading and installing software, if needed
Communicating with Your Instructor
Contact information for your instructor can be found in your registration confirmation email.
Instructors typically respond to communications within 24 hours of all messages.
- We will be referring to the corresponding books for the training: The Restorative Practices Handbook and Restorative Circles in Schools. You will be provided excerpts to read that will support the prep work and the training for this online experience. The physical books will be sent to you.
- Download all Training Materials on these pages.
- Look ahead to the first Preparation section.