On these pages you will find:
- live session agendas
- document downloads
- preparatory videos, readings and reflection questions
Use the "Next" and "Prev" buttons (below) as well as the menu bar to navigate.
While these materials comprise the pre-work for the event, the vast majority of the learning occurs during the live sessions with your instructor and fellow participants.
The readings include excerpts from The Restorative Practices Handbook and Restorative Circles in Schools. You will receive physical copies of these books for further reading and reference after the event.
- This is a blended synchronous/asynchronous learning experience.
- The event is held over two days, with one live 4.5-hour Zoom session per day.
- Zoom links for live sessions can be found in your registration confirmation and reminder emails.
- Participants are expected to attend both live sessions in full and to complete 4 hours of pre-work before the live sessions (2 hours per session).
We Are Here to Support You
You will need:
- a computer or other device with built-in speakers and a microphone – or a headset – as well as a webcam
- a broadband Internet connection
- the ability to connect to Zoom for the live sessions
- the ability to connect to YouTube to view pre-recorded videos
- a PDF reader application, such as Adobe Reader (free), to view documents
- Download the materials on the Download Documents page.
- Review the Preparation and Agenda pages for each live session.
- Begin the required pre-work.