The IIRP Graduate School has a system in place to assist faculty in identifying and locating textbooks for their courses, to collect the required information and make it available in course reading lists.
- Prior to the start of each course, the librarian of the IIRP Graduate School is available to assist faculty at their request in identifying possible textbooks, including publishers, editions and costs. Faculty request examination copies if needed.
- At least eight weeks prior to the start of each course, the librarian forwards the latest available version of the reading list to faculty for review within two weeks.
- After receiving changes, the librarian reviews and proofreads course reading lists and verifies any additional information needed.
- At least 30 days prior to the start of each course, the librarian returns a final version of the reading list to faculty for use on their Moodle course module.
- The IIRP provides a list of required textbooks and recommended readings in course syllabi to students 30 days prior to the start of classes each term. The campus does not have a physical bookstore facility; therefore, the IIRP does not control or influence textbook costs. Students are responsible for obtaining their own textbooks.