American Humane has announced its 2012 Conference on Family Group Decision Making and Other Family Engagement Approaches: June 20-24, 2012 at the Disney Yacht & Beach Club Resort, Orlando, FL
Join over 500 conference participants to enjoy a variety of ways to explore community partnership building, the intersection between practice and values, organizational and systems change, research and evaluation, and learning across systems — all in relation to FGDM and other family engagement approaches in child welfare, mental health, education and juvenile justice systems. This conference allows child welfare professionals from many different fields to come together for networking, training and information sharing. It is organized to meet the needs of anyone at any level within many systems who want to begin, improve or sustain engaging families in decision making.
- 6 Pre-conference full-day skills institutes and intensive seminars
- 2 Plenary, internationally renowned speakers
- 50+ Formal workshops and half-day seminars
- Speed Sharing sessions
- Post-conference Roundtable, Family Engagement at the Intersection of Child Protection and Domestic Violence
- Networking with leading experts from around the world
Registration is online only through June 12. All the information about the conference and to register is available here.