Students must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university or international equivalent.
Demonstrate professional skill and bring added value to your workplace with the Graduate Certificate in Restorative Practices.
- 4 courses: 2 required, 2 electives (12 credits)
- No application or GRE required to enroll
- Earn a Certificate in less than one year
- Bachelor's degree required
Build a strong foundation in methods of engagement and participatory leadership, with flexibility to conduct action research within your field.
- 10 courses: 4 required, 6 electives (30 credits)
- Take up to 4 courses before applying
- Designed for working professionals, part-time students can complete this degree in as little as two years.
We believe that every human being has intrinsic value, deserves to be treated with respect, is capable of changing and growing and is inherently motivated to learn. We also believe that learning occurs best within a participatory learning community with students actively engaged in their own learning and interacting with their fellow students, and that learning should not only build capacity for the future, but should address current problems and challenges facing individuals and society.
Courses at the IIRP range from face-to-face interaction to online instruction that offers you the flexibility of learning without travel. Our participatory classes address all types of learning styles through readings, lecture, reflection, videos, role-play, discussion, group exercises and case study.