Restorative Leadership Development: Authority with Grace
A highly participatory experience for anyone in a position of responsibility or authority.
Learn the principles of restorative leadership, an engaging, collaborative and effective way to exercise your authority.
During this very personalized event you will examine your own leadership style and characteristics through inventories and reflective processes. Participants share their own leadership challenges and receive support and feedback from others to help build new organizational and implementation strategies.
You will also learn about:
- Building relationships with staff using practical supervision strategies.
- Responding to conflicts using an approach that repairs relationships.
- Effectively managing organizational change.
- Employing your strengths as a leader to overcome gaps and weaknesses.
Apply this event toward Graduate Studies
Participation in this event can be applied toward one of the IIRP's hybrid graduate courses.
RP 515 Restorative Leadership Development: Authority with Grace is a 3-credit hybrid course that employs online instruction to build upon your professional development experience and upon your knowledge of group dynamics. You will learn to assess your own professional and personal characteristics to improve upon your leadership style with engaging online coursework (27 hours).
Earn Continuing Education Credit
Professional associations have approved this for Continuing Education Credit.
- National Association of Social Workers: Category: Social Work, 12 CEU hours, Approval #886656845
- Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative: 12 CEU hours, Approval #MICEC 031617
- NASW-PA Chapter: 14 CEU hours
- Pennsylvania Department of Education Act 48 Approved Provider: 12 CEU hours
Most states permit individual school districts to determine the value of continuing education units. Let us know if you need additional information.