Creating workplace cultures that put people before tasks for increased sense of belonging and improved performance
This professional development event teaches participants about restorative practices as a framework for proactively creating and fostering an environment of belonging, understanding, and better communication in working communities. People work best in environments where they have voice, feel valued, are engaged in decision-making, and are treated with human dignity. With that environment in place, both employee satisfaction and performance are improved.
Participants learn how to:
- Identify barriers to creating and thriving in a human-centered workplace.
- Navigate challenges in their environment by engaging in systems-thinking.
- Have effective conversations that help bridge gaps between people.
Together, these approaches can be utilized to increase workplace efficacy.
This foundational training features a uniquely blended focus to promote healthier workplace environments.
- Restorative practices provides the tools and framework needed to implement positive change in social settings.
- Human-centered systems acknowledge the importance of human dignity.
- Systems-thinking is the foundation of exploring the complexities of human, organizational, and communal networks.
Participants are equipped with the basics they need to create the types of workplace cultures being sought by both employees and employers.
People in organizations - particularly in government, K-12, higher education, and community-based organizations - who want to create or maintain a culture in which the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of all staff is prioritized. Individuals at any level have the power to influence change in their organization and beyond. This includes entry, executive, director, and presidential-level staff, educators, interns, and volunteers.
- Online: Two consecutive 4.5-hour days of live instruction. (2 hours of pre-work required prior to each session.)
Please Note: All events require pre-registration to attend. If you require a purchase order, processing can take up to ten business days. Please allow for that in your planning and event date selection. Event capacities are limited, and seats are reserved as payments are received.