This video includes the entire plenary session from day two of the IIRP’s 16th World Conference on the topic of restorative practices in schools. Dr. John Bailie, IIRP assistant professor and director of continuing education, moderated the panel. The panelists have all overseen restorative practices whole-school change in their respective schools and districts. In order of presentation, they are:
- Mike Calderone, Principal, Harding Middle School, Philadelphia, PA, USA (minute 8:00)
- Joseph Roy, Superintendent, Bethlehem Area School District, Bethlehem, PA, USA (minute 16:45)
- Harrison Bailey, Principal, Liberty High School, Bethlehem Area School District, Bethlehem, PA, USA (minute 28:00)
- Mike LaPorta, Principal, Freedom High School, Bethlehem Area School District, Bethlehem, PA, USA (minute 39:00)
- Susan Bocian, Principal, Dieruff High School, Allentown School District, Allentown, PA, USA (minute 53:30)
Comments and questions from the audience follow (minute 65:00).
View Day 2 Plenary Session | Restorative Practices in Schools on youtube.
Read a liveblog from Day 2 of the conference.