Put your values into practice.
Our Graduate Certificate will prepare you to become an expert practitioner in your setting. This program establishes a firm understanding of how restorative practices works.
- Transparent Tuition guarantees your tuition never increases.
- Admitted students will be assigned a faculty advisor to plan their course of study.
- No GRE required to apply.
Many students begin with our Graduate Certificate and then continue to pursue a Master of Science degree. All courses taken for the Certificate can be applied toward your plan of study for your degree.
Complete your Graduate Certificate in less than a year.
Students work with faculty advisors to personalize a coherent plan of study based upon two required courses and two electives, totaling four courses.
- RP 500 Basic Restorative Practices is a blended course completed by first attending all four days of the Basic Restorative Practices professional development event, then completing the online RP 500 coursework.
- RP 525 Restorative Practices in Action, an online course, allows students to implement and evaluate a project in their own professional or personal setting.
- Round out your plan of study by selecting two courses from a wide range of electives related to applications of restorative practices in education, justice, counseling and leadership.
A bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Students who have been admitted into the certificate program must complete the program within two years.
Students interested in taking additional elective courses (more than the four courses required for the certificate) must apply to Master of Science program.