Experienced restorative practitioners who want a cost-effective way to implement and sustain the use of restorative practices in their school or organization may become IIRP Licensed Trainers. There is an annual fee to use our training materials. Licensed trainers are responsible for purchasing required textbooks for their attendees.
You may become licensed in either or both of our 2-day professional developments:
- Introduction to Restorative Practices and Using Circles Effectively
- Facilitating Restorative Conferences
First, you must have attended the event for which you are requesting a license. After gaining experience, you must then attend the Training of Trainers (3 days) for the associated event. Once trained, participants will be able to provide the 2-day offerings within their agency or limited geographical area.
If you would like to learn more about our Training of Trainers program before continuing, please contact us.
Upcoming Training of Trainers Events
Introduction to Restorative Practices and Using Circles Effectively
- May 14–16 — Bellevue, WA (Seattle area)
- May 20–22 — San Diego, CA
- June 24–26 — San Mateo, CA (San Francisco Bay area)
- July 15–17 — El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles area)
- July 15–17 — Bellevue, WA (Seattle area)
- July 22–24 — Evanston, IL (Chicago area)
- July 22–24 — Bethlehem, PA
- September 18–20 — Bethlehem, PA
- November 6–8 — Bethlehem, PA
Facilitating Restorative Conferences
- June 3–6 — Oldham, UK
- September 11–13 — Bethlehem, PA
- November 13–15 — Bethlehem, PA