The IIRP professional development event you attended is now complete, but there is still so much to learn! We offer graduate courses to deepen your knowledge and strengthen your skills.
IIRP online graduate courses, facilitated by our knowledgeable and experienced faculty members, bring together bright, passionate professionals from around the globe who are committed to changing the world through restorative practices.
IIRP Graduate Courses provide:
- high quality study materials, including readings, videos and threaded discussions.
- opportunities to deepen and reflect on your own practice and get feedback.
- meaningful relationships with professors and fellow students who become mentors, peers, colleagues and friends.
Learn more about graduate education or
Other ways to stay connected:
- Register for other noncredit offerings.
- Expand your network at a world conference or symposium with scholars and practitioners from around the world.
- Bring the IIRP SaferSanerSchools™ program to your school or district.
- Utilize our online resources, including our website, webinars, news and bookstore.
- After you hone your practice, you may want to learn about how you can bring these skills back to your colleagues as a restorative practices trainer.
Follow us on your favorite social media platform: