Students create a coherent plan of study based upon two required courses and two electives.
- RP 500 Basic Restorative Practices is a hybrid course completed by first attending all four days of the Basic Restorative Practices professional development event, then completing the online RP 500 coursework. In the RP 500 course, students examine the fundamental principles of restorative practices, including readings and discussion about human emotion and behavior.
- RP 525 Restorative Practices in Action, an online course, allows students to implement a project to try out basics of restorative practices in their own professional or personal setting. Students evaluate their project through action research techniques.
- Two Electives: Select two electives to explore applications in justice, counseling, education, or leadership with our faculty. Courses at the IIRP range from face-to-face interaction to online instruction that offer the flexibility of learning with or without travel.
- Professional support and job postings on IIRP Graduate School Community LinkedIn group
- 15% registration discount to the IIRP’s World Conferences
- Lifetime subscription to Restorative Works magazine
- Waived registration fees to attend Training of Trainers professional development
- Invitations to alumni gatherings and events