Affordable Graduate Education
Tuition and fees
When selecting a graduate school, students compare the cost of tuition. The current tuition rate at the IIRP is $587/credit hour. Graduate courses are three credits so typically students should expect to pay $1,761 in tuition for each course.
- View a complete listing of tuition and fees.
- Scholarships are available for all courses except independent studies.
Financing your education
As a young graduate school, we do not have an endowment, but we do have a restorative approach that provides structures and support to students wanting to invest in graduate education.
To ensure that funds are available for IIRP graduate students in the years to come, we have established Pay-It-Forward Scholarships. When you accept scholarship funds, you do so with the understanding that, as your economic circumstances allow, you will strive to replenish the pool of funds available to future graduate students. Unlike a loan with prescribed monthly payments, your Pay-It-Forward Scholarship contributions are voluntary. You decide how and when you will give. Your donations benefit the scholarship fund for IIRP graduate students — a charitable purpose recognized as tax-deductible by the IRS.
- If your workplace offers tuition reimbursement, we ask that you avail yourself of that benefit first — before receiving scholarships — to preserve our financial assistance for graduate students who do not have tuition reimbursement available to them.
- Before you register for a course, you can complete a simple IIRP Pay-It-Forward Financial Aid Application located within your Student Portal. Approvals and award notification will be sent to you via email typically within 3 days so you have time to decide to enroll in your course.
- Scholarships are applicable for tuition only. Students are responsible for professional development event registrations, books and registration fees.
We have chosen not to participate in federal loan programs because we can offer rates to U.S. students that are substantially lower than loans provided through the U.S. government.
Loans are available for students in the U.S at a rate of 3.9%.
- View the budget calculator and loan forms.
Military personnel, and their dependents, who have served or are currently serving our country may take advantage of education benefits available through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Everyone has questions
Jamie Kaintz, Director of Student Services, will be happy to help you:
- Phone: (610) 807-9221
- Email: [email protected]
Office hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (U.S. Eastern)
IIRP Graduate School
531 Main St.
PO Box 229
(610) 807-9221 | Email